Yaffe Iron & Metal Co., Inc. has evolved into the industry example for growth and success. Since 1907, YIMCO has established itself as a leader in the industry by maximizing productivity and efficiency through its use of state-of-the-art recycling technology.
Yaffe Iron and Metal Co.,Inc has always made a commitment to provide unequaled service. Whether you need a 40ft trailer, lugger box, roll-off, or self-dumping hopper, we have the equipment to meet your unique recycling needs. We can provide material management services that will help you
maximize your recycling efﬁciency and proﬁtability.
Our commitment to leading the industry in innovation is well proven with our track record for investment in new technology. We have the ability to recycle virtually any type of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap. Whether it is melting aluminum in our sweat furnace or identifying alloys with our state-of-the-art spectrometer, We have the equipment to get the job done.
As a subsidiary of the Yaffe Companies, we have the depth and resources to set us apart from the competition. Experience the Yaffe Iron & Metal difference.
- We have a fleet of equipment to help with removal of scrap metal including flatbeds, box vans and lowboy trailers, lugger boxes, roll-offs, and self-dumping hoppers.
- We can process large amounts of utility grade wire including ACSR with our onsite wire chopper.
- We have a full department dedicated to the dismantling and recovering of transformers
- We provide material management services that will help you maximize your recycling efficiency and profitability.
- We have the ability to customize scrap volume and purchase reports to your specific needs.
- We have our own onsite aluminum sweat furnace to produce 380 RSI.