Since 1946, Borg Compressed Steel Corp. has serviced the scrap metal recycling needs of the Greater Tulsa area’s industrial community. From humble beginnings, this modern company has grown into one of the largest scrap recyclers in the State of Oklahoma while servicing a large base of industrial customers. We credit many factors for our growth and sustained success, but realize that our personal relationships with our customers are of the utmost importance.
- We have a team of experienced Industrial Account Representatives who become a part of your team as well as our own. Your account representative will assist in training your team to handle scrap efficiently while maintaining proper segregation to maximize value.
- We can customize scrap volume and purchase reports to your specific needs.
- We maintain a fleet of over 30 trucks (a combination of lugger, roll-off, sided trailer or flat-bed) that are radio dispatched and GPS tracked to provide prompt, efficient service. We offer same day or early next day pick-up service for all of our accounts.
- We have the capability to process virtually any grade, shape and size of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap.
- Our combination of stationary and mobile shears, different types and sizes of processing equipment, teams of torch cutters, and industrial high speed balers all work together to process your scrap in an efficient manner.
We have a strong commitment to the environment. In addition to our positive effect on the environment through metal recycling, we also ensure that the storage, processing, handling, and loading of scrap is done in an ecologically safe manner maintaining a standard of excellence in environmental regulatory compliance
Borg Compressed Steel Corp.
1032 North Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74110
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:00 pm